About Dean Of Students


Having Problems in the Classroom?

Keeping Up with Assignments

Academic resources are available at no cost to help you keep up with the demands of your classes.

Difficulty with a Professor
  • Contact Ombuds Services if you have concerns about a professor, class standards or related issues.

Grade Disagreements
  • View UIC’s Academic Grievance procedure here .
  • Contact Ombuds Services for assistance with filing an academic grievance, or with other concerns about your grade or grading policies.

Back to Top

Having Problems outside the Classroom?

Other financial concerns?

You’re not alone. Check out the below ideas for ways to make and save money.

Need housing?

Need proof of enrollment? Contact the Office of the Registrar

Getting to and around Campus
Looking to get involved and become more connected with others?

There are many exciting ways to become involved on and around campus.

Back to Top

Concerned about yourself or someone else?


A program called U & I Care has been developed to educate students about the importance of supporting each other, asking for personal assistance, and helping to identify concerning student behavior. Faculty and staff are also encouraged to participate in this community-wide effort.

Visit the U & I Care page for information on a wide variety of topics including stress management, alcohol and drug use, and suicide, and learn more about the resources available to you.

Back to Top